Friday, August 20, 2010

Good Weigh In Days: One of many to come.

Woohoo! I lot 4.4lbs since the last weigh in! I feel great. Those zumba classes are really helping. (I'm going to remember this feeling for an inevitable weigh in in the future when i might not lose as much).

It's very encouraging to feel validated for my efforts since I started my weight loss program. Before I joined WW, I had started exercising and eating healthy for about 2 weeks. So all in all, since the day I started, I've lost 15.8lbs (5.8 on WW). I also measured myself 10 days ago. I've lost 2 inches off my waist, 1 off my hips, and 3 off my bust ! (I've been noticing my bras feeling looser). Funny how my hip area is minimizing at a slower pace.

That's ok, Hips! You'll have to give up all that extra padding eventually!


On to another week  of healthy choices!

Original weight: 222lbs
Current weight: 206.2lbs
Pounds lost: 15.8lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment