Thursday, December 2, 2010

A slow 2 weeks...

It's been a relatively slow 2 weeks for weight loss: down 0.8 the week before thanksgiving and -0.6 this week. Though I'm anxious my weight loss rate may have slowed down, I am also glad I didn't gain this week. My sister was here from Brazil and we ate out a lot. I know I over-ate my points & didn't exercise as much, so a loss is better than nothing.

This week has also been the first partial week in the new PointsPlus program by Weight Watchers. It was a bit shocking at first, when I realized all the carb foods went up in points, but I realize I'll just have to change my eating habits once again, and look for foods that are low in carbs and fat.

I wonder how long it will take Healthy Choice and Lean cuisine to change their products to better fit the WW plan. I know they're different companies, but they all cater to the same customer, and it's in HC's best interest to produce low point meals.

I'm disappointed my deli flats, healthy life breads and sugar free pudding are now 2 points instead of 1. But I couldn't be happier about bananas being 0 points now!!! LOVE that!

So in the end, proteins stayed the same, processed carbs went up, and fruits went down.

I am already doing it. Pounds, melt away!

Original weight: 222lbs
Current weight: 180.8lbs
Pounds lost: 41.2lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment