Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another 3 bite the dust!

200.2!! If all goes well this next week, I'll be under 200lbs next week. I'm so happy.

I've even put up pictures in this blog  to show my progress. Almost 22lbs lost and I feel healthier than I have in a long time. I feel generally more fit and energetic. This alone is already incentive to keep me going. Today I actually sprinted through the hallway at work! When was the last time I did that???

I've been doing good with working out: Zumba 3 times a week, elliptical & weights the other days. I've also been reading this awesome series on my ipod touch while I'm on the elliptical so I don't get bored.

Foodwise, it's been mostly easy to stay on plan. The hard times are usually at night, after all is said and done. I end up craving chips, or cheese, or butter! NOT GOOD! So for chips, I have popchips (2pts). For cheese, I have low fat string cheese. For butter.. I have one of those no cholesteral spreads...

Now, if only they could invent a low fat low cal Nutella, I'd be all set! :)

Good things that are helping me along the way:
- my pedometer
- low fat cottage cheese
- greek yogurt
- my Avi-motion shoes
- new sports bra
- ipod touch
- deli flats
- egg whites
- brown rice
- fiber one yogurt
- salmon
- low fat popcorn
- email motivators: newsletters from Jillian Michaels, Hungry Girl and Weight watchers.
- my Wii fit plus, for daily accountability.

On to another 20 lbs!!! See you soon 180! :)

Original weight: 222lbs
Current weight: 200.2lbs
Pounds lost: 21.8lbs

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. I enjoyed your blog. I am now a follower. I hope you will get insights from mine as well.
    All the best, Bob West
    http://healthyliving-reviews.blogspot.com/2010/09/diet-solution-review.html

    ReplyDelete