Thursday, September 30, 2010

Weigh in day!!! :)

I lost another 2.6lbs this week. I am so happy to keep my weight loss momentum. 190 feels so close! Maybe another 2 or 3 weeks and I'll be there.

This past weekend I sorted through my clothes and separated all my size 18 stuff to take to the goodwill store. I am comfortably fitting into all my old size 16 pants, and incredibly enough, I did fit into one size 14 non-stretch jeans! It was still a bit too snug, though, so I'm waiting on that one.

Today I went swimming at my gym. Add that to the list of things I've been doing lately that I hadn't done in forever:
Swimming, jumping rope, jogging, cartwheels, jumping jacks... 

I love it! I love being active and feeling like my body can do anything! Zumba and "So you think you can dance" have really inspired me to keep finding new ways to dance. One of my dreams is to be good at swing dancing, so I'll start looking into that soon. I also want to get to a point where I can jog/run comfortably.

My heart rate monitor helps me keep on top of the fat burning zone and keeps me accountable for mazimizing my workout, so now I've started to do short bursts of jogging interspersed with my lunch time walk. That helps keep my heart rate in the 130s.

I feel like I'm just rambling on and on about fitness now, and I can hardly recognize myself. Time to end this post. Good night everyone! Stay healthy!


Original weight: 222lbs
Current weight: 194.4lbs
Pounds lost: 27.6lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment